Do you love all things digital? Are you keen to learn new skills and develop your career within digital marketing? As a leading technology automation firm with a global reach, we are looking to find someone to take responsibility for engaging within our dealership network and this will involve a variety of tasks, to include;
- a strong focus on email communications; including the build, design and delivery of emails to carefully segmented lists
- delivery of collateral and email communications in multiple local languages (translations completed by an external agency)
- supporting ongoing EMEA events with the creation of registration pages, lead capture forms and email communications, automating wherever possible
- assisting with the migration and population of EMEA content to the global website
- adapting materials using InDesign/Photoshop (experience isn't essential)
- working with HTML
You'll offer at least 2 years experience working in a digital capacity but it's more important that you want to get stuck in and learn with us. You should be technically minded with some knowledge of HTML.
A positive team player with the confidence to handle a number of projects and manage your time effectively will be critical, as is an ability to communicate effectively with others.
Immediate interviews are available, and in return for your hard work you'll be rewarded by a competitive package and strong career and development prospects.