Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you'll play a vital part in providing a high quality, customer focused clinical service to our customers; the main focus providing a comprehensive and proactive Occupational Health service.
You'll be undertaking Health Assessments including pre-employment, pre-placement and Health Surveillance; plus providing advice to our customers on health related issues affecting work.
You'll be expected to participate in sickness absence management and rehabilitation programs too.
On a day to day basis you'll be involved in wide ranging responsibilities that might include;-
- carrying out risk assessments in relation to health issues; i.e. DSE, Pregnancy
- Sickness Absence and case management tasks
- Offering rehabiliation and disability advice
- Delivering health assessments/surveillance
- Planning and delivering health promotion/education activities in reference to work and general health
You'll also assist in the project development of enhancing our services and actively participate in education and training programs.
If you'd like to get involved and join our team it's important you are on Part 1 and Part 3 of the NMC register, with 3 years+ post specialist registration experience.
Due to our client demands you must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle; and be competent to carry out the following assessments; audiology and spirometry.
A full job profile will be made available to all shortlisted applicants.