A leading occupational health provider, led by a supportive and ambitious management team are looking for an additional Technician to join the multi-disciplinary team - if you enjoy providing high quality and customer focused clinical services we encourage you to consider joining us!
You'll be responsible for carrying out clinical measurements as part of the health assessment process; record keeping and data input of these assessment outcomes; participate in the administration of the assessment process and work in both clinical and mobile screen van settings.
As part of this Health Assessment Service Delivery you'll be involved with:-
- Undertaking health assessments (to include height, weight, vision testing audiometry, spirometry, urine testing, blood pressure measurement)
- Undertaking drug and alcohol screening
- Ensuring that all clinical areas are kept clean and sufficiently stocked
- Planning of routine health assessments (e.g. diary follow ups for future clinics)
- Opening/preparation of the clinical areas
- Assisting clients who have difficulty completing health questionnaires
- Ensuring that individuals attending require a follow up appointment (using the electronic OH system or email)
- Assisting with all data inputting, including health surveillance requests and statistics related to health assessments
- Ensuring that all health assessments are collated, scanned and recorded in the OH system / paper records
- Participate in health promotion activities
- Supporting the team in providing emergency team response when working on a specific customer site
This position will be 32 hours per week and generally on a Monday - Thursday (periodically Tues-Fri). You must be a car owner/driver with the ability to drive a mobile screening unit (<3.5 tonnes).
You'll be proficient with Word & Excel systems, have a good standard of English and be able liaise effectively with clinical staff, clients and customers. You'll thrive working under pressure at times and enjoy working on your own initiative.
It's not essential but if you offer some previous experience within an Occupational Health or healthcare setting and an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, this would be a great advantage. In regards to clinical skills you should be trained and competent to undertake the following assessments:
- Drug & alcohol screening
Interviews are being conducted through the remainder of September with a view to a quick start if possible.
In return for your efforts, you'll be offered a good package to include excellent benefits.