Are you someone who enjoys developing great relationships with customers? Do you want to work for an organisation that values your contribution and ideas? This global software firm with HQ in the UK are continuing to grow and this new position will take the lead for their DACH region. You'll be our first remote CRM, giving you the opportunity to create and implement new procedures (and revise existing ones) for the planned growth & future hires.
You'll find this flexible position encourages you to get involved with a wide variety of responsibilities and your German and English language skills will be vital to communicate effectively internally and when customer facing. We are certain you'll love the satisfaction gained from working with a professional organisation who truly listens and responds to our customer base.
If you are a credible and confident communicator who can effectively manage expectations, and love to deliver a fantastic service take a look at what you might get involved with on a daily basis:
- Developing a trusted relationship with our customers, taking ownership of any issues and following them through to resolution
- Conducting regular client meetings, proactively anticipating their needs and advising them of new products and functionality
- Identifying opportunities for new business with our existing customers
- Leading the contract renewal process for DACH customers
- Supporting our Sales Team in the development and delivery of new business pitches and presentations
- Keeping accurate records, regularly reporting on the status of client accounts and providing client feedback to internal departments
- Assisting in on-site installations; effectively managing the on-boarding of new clients and delivering customer training.
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of marketing collateral and client communications
To fulfil this exciting position, you’ll need demonstrable experience in a customer relations/service role, experience as a key account manager would be an advantage, and ideally in a remote home/field based role. You'll also need to be proficient in written and spoken English, and show evidence of technical ability and understanding.
It's important that you are organised and can deliver under pressure and when juggling conflicting priorities.
In return for your hard work, you'll be rewarded by a supportive and collaborative network of colleagues and enjoy good benefits.
Our workforce is a diverse mix of cultures and characters. We have offices around the world – Africa, US, Poland, Germany and Spain. Busy and hardworking we love a challenge. There are many values we live up to and the ones that stand out for us are Respect, Ownership and Pride.
We succeed by looking after our customers better than any competitor; listening to all our clients, to figure out how we can help solve the problems they face; and developing new products and features that keep pushing the boundaries.
If you are selected as the successful candidate, you'll spend time in the UK for induction and training to ensure you make a great start - so you must be prepared to travel.
Location - Germany (within a reasonable distance to airport would be ideal) with hours to suit.
All applications will be acknowledged within 5 working days.