Are you looking to join an ambitious, supportive PR agency that delivers results for a great range of clients? Are you keen to develop your skills and industry knowledge? If so, put your creative, writing and client engagement skills to full use and be supported by a team that takes your personal development seriously. Offering a fun, dynamic working environment in a beautiful rural location we can boast an enviable list of clients.
Working as an PR Account Executive, you'll be working with a variety of different clients across different industry sectors (including eco buildings, interiors, home technology, audio visual, heating & cooling and event); handling PR and administrative activities, working within a team to deliver results so we can continue to exceed our client expectations.
We encourage you to gain a real understanding of the industry and trends, which ensures we can then make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and include some of the following -
- research, writing and editing press releases, case studies, web content and blogs for online and print and gaining client approval
- writing, securing and gaining approval on feature articles
- creating content and managing multiple social media sites
- responding to journalistic requests
- maintaining client relationships
- event management and attendance; to include pre and post show client support; conference calls and journalistic briefings, taking responsibility for meeting preparation and follow up
- press clippings, ensuring all clippings are processed each month and presented correctly
- monthly reporting tasks
- handling general admin tasks such as filtering telephone calls, completing timesheets, updating client websites and keeping status reports updated; plus contributing to the company blog and social media activities
To succeed in this environment, you'll be someone who manages their time effectively and is comfortable supporting a team. You'll want to participate in brainstorming and providing creative input for campaigns.
Our current team members offer a diverse background of prior experience and knowledge. A knowledge and genuine interest in technology and/or interior design would be highly beneficial due to our client portfolio; in particular any knowledge of video production and editing would be highly desirable.
Our extensive range of services includes strategic PR planning, Media Relations, Copy Writing, Social Media, Event Management and Video Production.
If the above sounds exciting, and you are keen to embrace a new challenge, do get in touch to learn more about our business and plans.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00. Car driver essential due to our location.
Competitive salary on offer. Benefits include pension (matched) and regular access to training for development and career.