If you are ready to take your project management skills to the next level, increase your responsibilities and join an ambitious organisation, this may be for you! Join a team where sharing ideas is encouraged, decisions are made with the customer in mind, and your personal development is important.
With a strong reputation in the audio visual space, we work with both residential and commercial clients in the design and installation of bespoke automation and audio visual systems. Your role as Project Manager is critical to ensuring the successful running of allocated projects and optimising our resources for solution roll-out.
Ultimately you'll be responsible for projects adhering to the terms of the contracts and managing any change over the life of the project.
You'll be kept busy handling the following areas;-
- overseeing the overall project plan including financial, technical and operational milestones
- monitoring technical and physical coordination of the solution with the client and other contractors
- dealing with any change and deviations from the Scope of Works
- managing the Engineers to ensure project deadlines and milestones are met
- communicating on-site progress to the Operations Director
- carrying out site surveys/audits and Health & Safety checks
- collating project timesheets and logging data into project cost control reports
- handling travel arrangements for the project teams
- liaison with other departments
- production of project documentation (i.e. method statements, risk assessments, project plans, handover documents & action plans)
- keeping track of the purchasing of kit
We're looking for someone who has experience planning numerous concurrent projects, managing people and can coordinate effectively. Although desirable to have experience with audio visual systems, it's not essential, but it will be important to demonstrate a technical mind and approach with your work. Many of our clients are based in London or South UK but you should be happy to travel as required.
If you are keen to join a fun and high energy operation, we want to hear from you! A competitive package with excellent benefits is on offer, including a generous holiday allowance, healthcare cover, income protection and pension scheme.