If delivering an exceptional customer & candidate experience is important to you, and you genuinely love overseeing a process from start to finish, with plenty of client involvement, you're sure to enjoy this busy and rewarding position.
Working with a leading UK brand to ensure the success of their recruitment campaigns, and benefiting from the support of a fantastic team of colleagues you'll be rewarded by seeing your efforts result in a satisfying experience for all individuals you interact with.
Recognized as among the best in the industry you'll be using innovative and award winning technology to ensure the recruitment campaigns operate smoothly.
- Your role as a Client Partner (Campaign Specialist) involves working an as extension to our clients' in-house recruitment team. You will take ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of our client campaign(s), managing all aspects of client service delivery and candidate management.
What's it all about?
- you'll be keeping a watch on the operational activity, ensuring all SLAs and processes are adhered to
- you'll take responsibility for all key aspects of project management
- you'll work with our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and sometimes third party systems, alongside colleagues in Technical Operations to fully understand the system requirements for each campaign
- you'll produce pipeline reports and analysis on a weekly basis, identifying any issues or actions; spending time on client site and running weekly pipeline meetings
What will I actually be involved with on a daily basis?
Your time will be spent both on our client site (Leatherhead, Surrey) as well as from our Headquarters in Newbury;
- working alongside the Head of Assessment & the Quality Assurance Manager to schedule and carry out screener briefings; conduct pre-campaign QA and monitor throughout the campaign
- working alongside Managers, Directors and VPs to book them on assessment centres
- taking responsibility for all scheduling activity and follow up (booking rooms, accommodation/taxis, assessors)
- acting as a key point of contact for new starters during on-boarding process
- handling some elements of HR administration paperwork
- delegating workload to your team to ensure activity is progressed timely
What will it take to be successful in this challenging but rewarding position?
- You might already be working in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) sector or other recruitment environments; alternatively another environment using project planning/client liaison skills
- You'll be a proficient administrator who is able to cope with conflicting demands and enjoy working with systems and process
- You'll understand the dynamics of client relationship management
- A high level of proficiency with MS Office, primarily Excel (for reporting purposes) & Outlook, will be important; as is the ability to communicate effectively
In return for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, plus you'll be working with a passionate, collaborative and friendly bunch of people!
So if the above role that combines client relations & technology ticks your boxes we want to talk to you!