Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer & candidate experience? Confident interfacing with clients, get excited about solving problems and have the ability to work with real data to ensure projects run to plan?
If you consider yourself to be exceptionally well organized and are motivated by taking ownership of a recruitment process, you'll love this busy and rewarding position.
Working as one of our trusted Client Partners, and supported by a fantastic team of colleagues plus award winning technology, you'll be rewarded by seeing your efforts result in a satisfying experience for all individuals you interact with.
Your role as a Client Partner involves working an as extension to our clients' in-house recruitment teams.
You'll take ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of a client campaign(s), managing all aspects of client service delivery and candidate management.
With plenty of support from a team of Candidate Engagement & Management Specialists you'll be 'owning' the client relationship and working with them at an operational level.
What's it all about?
- as the Client Partner, you'll be keeping a watch on the operational activity, ensuring all SLAs and processes are adhered to
- you'll take responsibility for all key aspects of project management including; agreeing key deliverables with clients; creating robust project plans for both implementation and delivery phases, including identifying the necessary resource required
- you'll work with our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and sometimes third party systems, alongside colleagues in Technical Operations to fully understand the system requirements for each campaign
- you'll produce pipeline reports and analysis on a weekly basis, identifying any issues or actions; spending time on client site and running weekly pipeline meetings
What will I actually be involved with on a daily basis?
Based at our Headquarters in Newbury, but with some travel to clients as might be required, you'll be getting involved with;
- working alongside the Head of Assessment & the Quality Assurance Manager to schedule and carry out screener briefings; conduct pre-campaign QA and monitor throughout the campaign
- working alongside Managers, Directors and VPs to book them on assessment centres
- taking responsibility for all scheduling activity and follow up (booking rooms, accommodation/taxis, assessors)
- acting as a key point of contact for new starters during on-boarding process
- handling some elements of HR administration paperwork
- delegating workload to your team to ensure activity is progressed timely
What will it take to be successful in this challenging but rewarding position?
- You might already be working in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) sector or other recruitment environments.
- You'll be a proficient administrator who is able to cope with conflicting demands and enjoy working with systems and process.
- You'll understand the dynamics of client relationship management and the importance of superior service delivery.
- You'll also be highly self motivated and comfortable taking control of a situation.
- A high level of proficiency with MS Office, primarily Excel (for reporting purposes) & Outlook, will be important; as is the ability to communicate effectively and thrive in a sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Understanding commercials and crunching the numbers will be an advantage to assist with resourcing and decision making.
In return for your efforts, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, and work with a passionate, collaborative and friendly bunch who will ensure you are fully supported to be successful.
So if the above role that combines client relations & technology ticks your boxes we want to talk to you!